At the meeting of the Company's Board of Directors, a resolution was passed to increase the number of members of the Executive Committee to five, and independent directors, Juan María Aguirre Gonzalo and Augusto Delkader Teig, were appointed as members of the Committee.
Consequently, the Executive Committee is currently made up of five members:
Chairman: Manuel Manrique Cecilia.
Members: Demetrio Carceller Arce
Prilou S.L. (represented by José Manuel Loureda Mantiñán).
Juan María Aguirre Gonzalo.
Augusto Delkader Teig.
- New CEO of Höganäs AB appointed
- Industry Leader and Hatch Employee appointed to the Order of Canada
- Wacker Neuson SE appoints new CEO
- Growth Strategy: Continental commercial Specialty Tires strengthens its customer-oriented Approach with new Field Engineers
- Sotkamo Silver appoints new Director of the Silver Mine in Finland