At the meeting of the Company's Board of Directors, a resolution was passed to increase the number of members of the Executive Committee to five, and independent directors, Juan María Aguirre Gonzalo and Augusto Delkader Teig, were appointed as members of the Committee.
Consequently, the Executive Committee is currently made up of five members:
Chairman: Manuel Manrique Cecilia.
Members: Demetrio Carceller Arce
Prilou S.L. (represented by José Manuel Loureda Mantiñán).
Juan María Aguirre Gonzalo.
Augusto Delkader Teig.
- Anglo American to appoint Nolitha Fakude to the Board
- New Head of Performance Chemicals at BASF
- Salini Impregilo is 2nd amongst the preferred Companies for Science & Technology Graduates in Italy
- Board Composition Proposal by Boliden’s Nomination Committee
- Sandvik AB - Nomination Proposal for Board of Directors for the 2017 Annual General Meeting