- Sacyr Industrial will carry out an electrical sub-station EPC project in chile for 21 million dollars
- It consolidates its electrical installations activity in Chile
Sacyr Industrial won a new EPC contract in Chile for 220 kV electrical sub-stations for a total of 21 million dollars in a time frame of 2 years.
The contract, awarded by Chilean utility Colbún, includes the expansion of the Candelaria and Puente Negro 220 kV sub-stations and is part of the package of projects corresponding to the Expansion Plan of the Chilean transmission grid that was tendered in 2016.
Sacyr Industrial continues with its strategy of growth in industrial activity, with an existing presence in Australia, Israel, Oman, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia as well as in Spain, with different projects in the oil and gas sectors, electrical infrastructure, energy plants, waste treatment, the cement industry and desalination and water treatment.
Sacyr's presence in Chile dates back more than 20 years, where it has become the leading private investor in infrastructure, with over 6.5 billion dollars invested in concession and infrastructure construction projects and more than 1,300 km of freeways built.
- Implenia wins contract for Project at CERN in France
- Eurovia signs an Agreement to acquire the Civil Engineering Company TNT in Québec in Canada
- SNC-Lavalin and JV Driver awarded important EPC contract from INEOS at Chocolate Bayou, Texas
- Flatiron secures Contract on Winston-Salem Northern Beltway Project
- Moving forward Hand in Hand: MAT Mischanlagentechnik operates under the Name Bauer MAT Slurry Handling Systems