The Nomination Committee of Sandvik AB proposes the election of Marika Fredriksson as new Board member and the re-election of the Board members Jennifer Allerton, Claes Boustedt, Johan Karlström, Johan Molin, Björn Rosengren, Helena Stjernholm and Lars Westerberg. Johan Molin is proposed to be re-elected Chairman of the Board. Jürgen M Geissinger has informed that he is not available for re-election.
Marika Fredriksson, born 1963, Master of Business Administration, is CFO & Group Executive Vice President of Vestas Wind Systems A/S since 2013. She was previously CFO of Gambro AB, CFO of Autoliv Inc. and has held several senior positions within the Volvo Group. She is a Board member in ÅF AB and SSAB.
The Nomination Committee consists of its Chairman Fredrik Lundberg (AB Industrivärden), Kaj Thorén (Alecta), Pär Boman (Handelsbanken Pension), Marianne Nilsson (Swedbank Robur funds) and Johan Molin (Sandvik’s Chairman of the Board).
The Nomination Committee’s other proposals and statement on the proposed Board is available on the company’s website home.sandvik.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on 27 April 2017 at Göransson Arena in Sandviken, Sweden.
Source: Sandvik AB
- Anglo American to appoint Nolitha Fakude to the Board
- New Head of Performance Chemicals at BASF
- Salini Impregilo is 2nd amongst the preferred Companies for Science & Technology Graduates in Italy
- Implenia wins new Infrastructure Job in Sweden
- Board Composition Proposal by Boliden’s Nomination Committee