Sandvik establishes a global rock drill competence and development center at its site in Tampere, Finland. The new center will drive the development for rock drills used in underground and surface drilling applications.
“The rock drill innovation program will ensure Sandvik’s technology leadership in the rock drilling business for generations to come,” says Björn Rosengren, President and CEO.
The innovation center will bundle the rock drill technology development capabilities from across the company as well as the current and future production technologies and customers. The focus is on making step-change on research, development and engineering capabilities. Rock drill is the heart of drilling equipment with great influence to the performance and operating costs of the machine.
- Continental präsentiert Reifen-, Dienstleistungs- und Lösungsangebot für Bauindustrie im Caterpillar Demonstration and Learning Center in Málaga
- Sandvik at the World Tunnel Congress 2018: Optimize your drilling
- New Geosynthetic Support Pad with high Capacity
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland
- Wacker Neuson präsentiert ersten akkubetriebenen Zero Tail Minibagger