Sandvik establishes a global rock drill competence and development center at its site in Tampere, Finland. The new center will drive the development for rock drills used in underground and surface drilling applications.
“The rock drill innovation program will ensure Sandvik’s technology leadership in the rock drilling business for generations to come,” says Björn Rosengren, President and CEO.
The innovation center will bundle the rock drill technology development capabilities from across the company as well as the current and future production technologies and customers. The focus is on making step-change on research, development and engineering capabilities. Rock drill is the heart of drilling equipment with great influence to the performance and operating costs of the machine.
- New General Manager at Boliden Kevitsa in Finland appointed
- In-house Exhibition of Bauer Maschinen Group expanded into new Dimension
- Major Coal Investment for central Queensland
- IEEFA Report: European Coal Sector woes deepen with new Air Quality Mandate requiring One-Third of existing Capacity to retrofit or close
- Allu launches new Processor at Shanghai Piling and Deep Foundations Summit