Sandvik establishes a global rock drill competence and development center at its site in Tampere, Finland. The new center will drive the development for rock drills used in underground and surface drilling applications.
“The rock drill innovation program will ensure Sandvik’s technology leadership in the rock drilling business for generations to come,” says Björn Rosengren, President and CEO.
The innovation center will bundle the rock drill technology development capabilities from across the company as well as the current and future production technologies and customers. The focus is on making step-change on research, development and engineering capabilities. Rock drill is the heart of drilling equipment with great influence to the performance and operating costs of the machine.
- BHP celebrated two important Milestones for Olympic Dam in Australia
- Weltpremiere: Superbohrer lässt es in Freiberg blitzen. Großes Potenzial für Tiefengeothermie
- Eldorado Gold announces amended Investment Plans in Greece
- Queensland leads the Way with new Gas Supplies
- Steinexpo 2017: Feuriger Start zum Jubiläum