Sika has received the "Research Cooperation Prize" from the Technical University of Madrid for its socio-economic impact and relations with the university. The accolade recognizes the company's commitment to innovation and its model relationship with the University, which has been close for more than 20 years.
The cooperation between the Technical University of Madrid (UPM) and Sika in Spain embraces a wide range of activities, including the Sika Chair of Materials Science, competitions for students, the company's in-house training programs, and work placements.
The decisive factor for receiving the award was the broad range of Sika's support - ultimately the many initiatives with students from the various schools within the university and the interaction with these young people.
Ángel González Lucas, General Manager of Sika in Spain: "Sika is very proud to have received this prestigious award from the Technical University of Madrid. As a company we appreciate the cooperation with universities and the many possibilities to cooperate with students, benefitting both parties. It is also an opportunity to meet and work with future customers and potential employees."
Source: Sika AG
- Uniper and Singapore’s Pavilion Gas sign LNG Deal
- Thyssenkrupp and Tata Steel plan to create new No. 2 in European Steel Market
- Túnel Emisor Poniente (TEP) II: ITA Project of the Year Nominee
- 2017 International Bridge, Tunnel & Turnpike Association Foundation Scholarships announced
- Trimble and Komatsu collaborate to improve Interoperability for mixed Fleet Earthworks Customers