Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRI) (TSX: SSO) ("Silver Standard") announces that it has completed the transaction on its Diablillos and M-18 projects with Huayra Minerals Corporation ("Huayra") for aggregate consideration including approximately $14 million payable over the first five years and a 19.9% equity interest in Huayra.
Huayra is a company focused on exploration and development of mineral properties in Argentina. This transaction was previously announced in Silver Standard's news release dated September 19, 2016.
Source: Silver Standard Resources Inc.
- BHP approves Investment to extend Life of Spence Copper Mine in Chile
- K+S records higher Revenues and Earnings in the second Quarter 2017
- Mining Machinery Manufacturers from Germany back on the Road to Success
- Changes to the Executive Board of Putzmeister Holding
- Exposibram 2017 in Brazil: Beumer presents Conveying and Loading Technology