Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRI) (TSX: SSO) ("Silver Standard") announces that it has completed the transaction on its Diablillos and M-18 projects with Huayra Minerals Corporation ("Huayra") for aggregate consideration including approximately $14 million payable over the first five years and a 19.9% equity interest in Huayra.
Huayra is a company focused on exploration and development of mineral properties in Argentina. This transaction was previously announced in Silver Standard's news release dated September 19, 2016.
Source: Silver Standard Resources Inc.
- AIMS - Aachen International Mining Symposia: Mining in Europe - last Early Bird Opportunity
- Silver Standard appoints new Chairman of the Board
- Ms. Saila Miettinen-Lähde appointed as CEO of Endomines AB
- Fatality at Philippines Co-O Underground Mine
- Industry concerned over Coal Workers’ Pneumoconiosis Committee Changes