Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRI) (TSX: SSO) ("Silver Standard") announces that it has completed the transaction on its Diablillos and M-18 projects with Huayra Minerals Corporation ("Huayra") for aggregate consideration including approximately $14 million payable over the first five years and a 19.9% equity interest in Huayra.
Huayra is a company focused on exploration and development of mineral properties in Argentina. This transaction was previously announced in Silver Standard's news release dated September 19, 2016.
Source: Silver Standard Resources Inc.
- Continental signs collaborative Agreement with Caterpillar
- Glencore purchases Stakes in Mutanda and Katanga
- IAMGOLD: Drilling Results from the 2016 Exploration Program on the Saramacca Project, Suriname
- Cimic's Thiess delivers unique & innovative Mining Solution in Indonesia
- Superior announces new Crushing and Screening Dealer in Mexico