Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRI) (TSX: SSO) ("Silver Standard") announces that it has completed the transaction on its Diablillos and M-18 projects with Huayra Minerals Corporation ("Huayra") for aggregate consideration including approximately $14 million payable over the first five years and a 19.9% equity interest in Huayra.
Huayra is a company focused on exploration and development of mineral properties in Argentina. This transaction was previously announced in Silver Standard's news release dated September 19, 2016.
Source: Silver Standard Resources Inc.
- Eldorado Gold - Update on Kisladag Operations
- Growth Strategy: Continental commercial Specialty Tires strengthens its customer-oriented Approach with new Field Engineers
- Hexagon Mining introduces statistical Tools for Mine Planning
- Sotkamo Silver appoints new Director of the Silver Mine in Finland
- Queensland's Resource Records reset with Exports up $8 Billion