Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRI) (TSX: SSO) ("Silver Standard") announces that it has completed the transaction on its Diablillos and M-18 projects with Huayra Minerals Corporation ("Huayra") for aggregate consideration including approximately $14 million payable over the first five years and a 19.9% equity interest in Huayra.
Huayra is a company focused on exploration and development of mineral properties in Argentina. This transaction was previously announced in Silver Standard's news release dated September 19, 2016.
Source: Silver Standard Resources Inc.
- Biomore presented Underground Installation of Pilot Plant in Rudna Mine
- Negotiations finalised: Stake in Rosneft held by Glencore-QIA Consortium
- Regular Land Releases Feed Future Exploration Success in Queensland
- Continental acquired South African Tech Company to further develop its Services for the Conveyor Industry
- Atlas Copco collaborates with Saab and Combitech to develop safe Mining Digitalization Solutions