As announced earlier, Skanska has signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) for its investment in the A1 motorway in Poland. The transaction is now expected to be recorded by Skanska Infrastructure Development in the first quarter of 2017 instead of previously expected in the fourth quarter of 2016.
The reason is that one of the partners, NDI Autostrada, has exercised its right of first refusal and therefore the permit process has shifted somewhat in time. The terms of the deal are otherwise unchanged. The divestment to NDI Autostrada is conditional on approval from the Polish Competition Authority.
Skanska will announce the final amount and confirm the expected closing of the divestment in connection to the completion and payment of the transaction.
The previous stock exchange announcement about the divestment was published November 8, 2016.
Skanska Infrastructure Development is a leader in the global Public Private Partnerships (PPP) market. The business unit invests in, develops and operates roads, hospitals, schools, power plants and other social infrastructure in partnership with the public sector.
- Biomore presented Underground Installation of Pilot Plant in Rudna Mine
- Partnership between Hatch and Shrader Engineering
- BAM wins Road Infrastructure Contract at global Trade Enabler DP World’s Flagship in Dubai
- Balfour Beatty’s A21 major Upgrade from Tonbridge to Pembury in UK officially open
- Skanska’s CEO to step down in 2018