SNC-Lavalin’s (TSX: SNC) announces that its subsidiary in Saudi Arabia has been awarded a 5-year framework agreement to provide In-Kingdom General Engineering Services to Al Khafji Joint Operations (‘KJO’) (a joint operating company between Aramco Gulf Operations Company Limited and Kuwait Gulf Oil Company).
KJO is responsible for oil and gas exploration, development and production in the off-shore area close to the Saudi-Kuwait border, including the Khafji and Hout Oil Fields which have been in production since the 1960’s.
The signed agreement between KJO and SNC-Lavalin Kentz Engineering Consultancy will cover both on-shore and off-shore engineering projects to support KJO in maintaining the maximum sustainable production, utilizing the most up-to-date technology while implementing KJO’s continuous improvement program. The engineering services for the project will be executed from the subsidiary’s engineering office in Al Khobar in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia, and will be supported by SNC-Lavalin’s global centers of engineering excellence worldwide.
Christian Brown, President, Oil & Gas, SNC-Lavalin, said “This contract award continues the strong working relationship between KJO and our team, whereby the group has supported KJO with engineering services on a continuous basis since 2009. Such framework agreements allow us to work closely as a partner to our clients, and provide valuable services over many years.”
Source: SNC Lavalin
- Sika establishes national Subsidiary in Honduras
- International Overview at the 7th Essen Expert Talk on Final Repositories
- Pöyry awarded Owner's Engineer Services Assignment for Rabigh-Jeddah-Makkah Water Transmission System, Saudi Arabia
- Gazprom to ensure long-term Efficiency of Production Complex in Komi Republic
- EU Battery Alliance delivers strategic Plan to develop large Scale Lithium Ion Battery Industry in Europe