A joint venture between BAM Nuttall and Nomenca has been awarded a major AMP6 framework by South East Water. The multi-million pound framework is for delivery of the water company’s non-infrastructure major works for the next five years with an option to extend up to 10 years, giving a framework of 15 years.
Both BAM and Nomenca have been delivery partners of South East Water during AMP5 so this award sees the continuation and development of the current collaborative client/contractor working partnership.
Desmond Brown, South East Water’s Head of Engineering, said: ‘We are looking forward to working with the BAM Nomenca JV over the next five years. The two companies will be working with us on a range of projects including the building of new water treatment works, pumping stations, service reservoirs as well as the refurbishment of existing treatment plants.’
Ilya Savva, BAM Nomenca’s Framework Manager, was enthusiastic about South East Water retaining a winning team for their AMP6 programme saying: ‘The AMP6 Major Project Framework provides an exciting opportunity to develop innovative solutions and efficiencies in a fully collaborative environment. What has been both learnt and delivered by our team during AMP5 will challenge us to do even better in AMP6.’
Source: BAM Nuttal Ltd
- Costain awarded Technology Contract by Highways England
- Leading Edge Materials initiates Exploration Alliance focused on Battery Materials in Romania
- Strabag awarded Tunnelling Contract for Sirius Minerals’ North Yorkshire Polyhalite Project
- Fugro boosts Efficiency of Super Sewer Site Characterisation with Jack-up Platform Innovation
- Why I'm looking forward to Flood & Coast 2018