Superior Industries Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, has announced Grant Aggregate as a new distributor of Superior components products.
Officially a distributor since January 1, 2017, Grant Aggregate will market, stock, and sell Superior idlers, pulleys, belt cleaners, and other conveyor accessories.
Grant Aggregate, in business since 1990, is headquartered in Sudbury, Ontario with additional warehouses in Ajax, Ontario and Winnipeg, Manitoba. The new partnership between Superior and Grant Aggregate will help supply aggregates and mining operations in Ontario, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.
Source: Superior Industries Inc.
- Boliden appoints new President Business Area Mines
- Savannah Resources engages Hatch for Mina do Barroso lithium project in Portugal
- DMT expands its Business to Raw Materials for Electric Mobility
- Eurovia signs an Agreement to acquire the Civil Engineering Company TNT in Québec in Canada
- Endomines commences Employee Co-operation Negotiations at the Pampalo Mine in Finland