Superior Industries Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, has announced Grant Aggregate as a new distributor of Superior components products.
Officially a distributor since January 1, 2017, Grant Aggregate will market, stock, and sell Superior idlers, pulleys, belt cleaners, and other conveyor accessories.
Grant Aggregate, in business since 1990, is headquartered in Sudbury, Ontario with additional warehouses in Ajax, Ontario and Winnipeg, Manitoba. The new partnership between Superior and Grant Aggregate will help supply aggregates and mining operations in Ontario, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.
Source: Superior Industries Inc.
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Keliber's Lithium chemical Plant will be located in Kokkola in Finland
- LNG Exports break new Records, Coal delivered to the World
- Cambodian Exploration Opportunity
- Eldorado Gold announced Update on its Board of Directors