Superior Industries Inc., a U.S. based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, has announced Grant Aggregate as a new distributor of Superior components products.
Officially a distributor since January 1, 2017, Grant Aggregate will market, stock, and sell Superior idlers, pulleys, belt cleaners, and other conveyor accessories.
Grant Aggregate, in business since 1990, is headquartered in Sudbury, Ontario with additional warehouses in Ajax, Ontario and Winnipeg, Manitoba. The new partnership between Superior and Grant Aggregate will help supply aggregates and mining operations in Ontario, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.
Source: Superior Industries Inc.
- Eldorado Gold enters constructive Dialogue with Greek Government
- Sale of Brazilian Steel Mill CSA complete
- Alberta Transportation awards Peace River Bridge Twinning Project in Alberta to Flatiron/Aecon Joint Venture
- Sustainable and reliable Hatch-designed Chaudière Dam in Canada officially opens
- BHP celebrated two important Milestones for Olympic Dam in Australia