On April 18, 2016 Vattenfall submitted the proposal to sell its German lignite operations to Czech energy company EPH and its financial partner PPF Investments to its owner, the Swedish State. After having reviewed the proposal, the owner has now confirmed that it stands behind the divestment.
The deal is expected to be closed on August 31, 2016. It is subject to merger clearance by the European Commission.
- BHP celebrated two important Milestones for Olympic Dam in Australia
- SSR Mining's Seabee Gold Operation strong preliminary Economic Assessment supports Mine Expansion Plan
- Eldorado Gold received Olympias Operating Permit and Permit for the Tailings Management Facility at Kokkinolakkas in Greece
- Alacer Gold provides Çöpler Sulfide Expansion Project Photos
- Eldorado Gold announces amended Investment Plans in Greece