On April 18, 2016 Vattenfall submitted the proposal to sell its German lignite operations to Czech energy company EPH and its financial partner PPF Investments to its owner, the Swedish State. After having reviewed the proposal, the owner has now confirmed that it stands behind the divestment.
The deal is expected to be closed on August 31, 2016. It is subject to merger clearance by the European Commission.
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Keliber's Lithium chemical Plant will be located in Kokkola in Finland
- LNG Exports break new Records, Coal delivered to the World
- Cambodian Exploration Opportunity
- Remediation of the Kesslergrube Landfill in Germany: Bauer Umwelt starts regular Excavations