On April 18, 2016 Vattenfall submitted the proposal to sell its German lignite operations to Czech energy company EPH and its financial partner PPF Investments to its owner, the Swedish State. After having reviewed the proposal, the owner has now confirmed that it stands behind the divestment.
The deal is expected to be closed on August 31, 2016. It is subject to merger clearance by the European Commission.
- Significant approval from Shareholders at AGM of SMT Scharf AG
- Engebø Rutile and Garnet: New Project Manager
- ABB to help double Production Capacity for Copper Concentrator in Kazakhstan
- Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology releases Data Interoperability Policy
- Supplement for EIA Program of Lithium chemical Plant