Karl Wohlfahrt has joined Tensar as Regional Director for Germany, Austria, Switzerland (DACH) and the BeNeLux countries. He takes over from Helmut Kroth who moves on to Geopier, a sister company in the Tensar Group.
Wohlfahrt, who will be based in the Tensar office in Bonn, Germany, has extensive experience of the geosynthetics sector, gained over the past 20 years, and is involved with a number of industry bodies.
“We are delighted to have someone of Karl’s experience joining our business,” said Tensar Executive Vice President, Eastern Hemisphere Luc Mechelaere. “I’m sure he will take Tensar from strength-to-strength.
“I’d like to thank Helmut for his hard work and commitment to Tensar over the past 16 years. He built up our German operation almost from scratch to become one of the leading suppliers in a very competitive market. I wish him all the best in his new role as Europe, Middle East and Africa Area Director for Geopier.”
Wohlfahrt said: “I´m working closely with Helmut to ensure a smooth transition of the business. I’m looking forward to meeting our customers over the coming weeks and months, and working with them and the Tensar team to develop innovative solutions to engineering challenges across the region.”
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Tensar bietet Workshops zur Nutzung von Geokunststoffen im Straßenbau an
- Remediation of the Kesslergrube Landfill in Germany: Bauer Umwelt starts regular Excavations
- Parsons appoints new Vice President, Transport Division
- Eldorado Gold announced Update on its Board of Directors