The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) is hosting RETC at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, CA, June 4 – 7. Held every other year, RETC is the only conference dedicated to the developments, technologies, trends and innovations directly impacting the tunneling and underground construction industry.
RETC is a destination for experienced tunneling professionals and those just starting out in the field. Offering 21 technical sessions, three short courses, an exhibit hall, and numerous networking events, tunneling experts from around the world will thrive in this all-tunnel environment.
Hear first-hand from professionals in the field on all the new and innovative practices being used in projects from around the world. And, two featured presentations are sure to capture your interest:
- RETC Luncheon, Monday, June 5: WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff and the California High Speed Rail Authority will share the challenging situations of drilling 50 miles of tunnels to expand the California High-Speed Rail.
- RETC Dinner Speaker, Tuesday, June 6: Doug Most, author of The Race Underground: Boston, New York, and the Incredible Rivalry That Built America’s First Subway, will present on the History of Tunneling.
If tunneling is what you do, RETC is where you should be. Save the date, June 4 – 7.
- Robbins Slurry TBM ramps up for Mumbai Metro Line 3
- Crossrail: Elizabeth Line permanent Track Installation is complete
- New Zealand leads the World in zero Emission renewable Grid Electricity
- New Conveyor Components Territory Manager for Superior Industries in USA
- Strabag Subsidiary awarded Tunnelling Contract in Singapore