The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) is hosting RETC at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, CA, June 4 – 7. Held every other year, RETC is the only conference dedicated to the developments, technologies, trends and innovations directly impacting the tunneling and underground construction industry.
RETC is a destination for experienced tunneling professionals and those just starting out in the field. Offering 21 technical sessions, three short courses, an exhibit hall, and numerous networking events, tunneling experts from around the world will thrive in this all-tunnel environment.
Hear first-hand from professionals in the field on all the new and innovative practices being used in projects from around the world. And, two featured presentations are sure to capture your interest:
- RETC Luncheon, Monday, June 5: WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff and the California High Speed Rail Authority will share the challenging situations of drilling 50 miles of tunnels to expand the California High-Speed Rail.
- RETC Dinner Speaker, Tuesday, June 6: Doug Most, author of The Race Underground: Boston, New York, and the Incredible Rivalry That Built America’s First Subway, will present on the History of Tunneling.
If tunneling is what you do, RETC is where you should be. Save the date, June 4 – 7.
- USGS assesses Uranium Potential in Southern High Plains
- Robust Robbins EPB completes third Bore for Chennai Metro Project in India
- Advertising with the GeoResources Portal and Magazines
- A 100th System for Robbins Continuous Conveyors
- Arup provides Planning Services for the new Wesel bypass in Germany