Traxys Europe SA has now confirmed that they have completed their due diligence on the Sotkamo Silver Mine Project. Traxys and Sotkamo Silver AB have committed to make every effort to complete on definitive binding agreements and consummate the Financing Transaction and Marketing and Sales Agreement during May 2017.
"Traxys is very interested to proceed with its financing and marketing agreements with Sotkamo Silver and looks forward to a long term industrial partnership between the two companies“, comments by Jean-Dominique Sorel, Group COO of Traxys Europe SA.
“Sotkamo Silver is pleased to have provided all required information for the completion of Traxys’ due diligence and would work with Traxys to complete the Transaction”, comments Timo Lindborg, CEO of Sotkamo Silver AB.
About Sotkamo Silver AB
Sotkamo Silver AB´s business concept is to exploit mineral deposits in the Nordic countries with positive social and environmental benefits. Sotkamo Silver owns mineral deposits, which contain silver and gold in Finland as well as zinc and gold in Norway. The Company’s main development project is the Silver Mine project in the municipality of Sotkamo.
Source: Sotkamo Silber AB
- Eldorado announces preliminary 2017 operational Results and partial 2018 Guidance
- Keliber's Lithium chemical Plant will be located in Kokkola in Finland
- LNG Exports break new Records, Coal delivered to the World
- Cambodian Exploration Opportunity
- Eldorado Gold announced Update on its Board of Directors