The Robbins Company announces that the recently completed Túnel Emisor Poniente (TEP) II has been nominated as an ITA Tunneling Awards finalist for Project of the Year.
The tunnel utilized an 8.7 m (28.5 ft) diameter Robbins Crossover XRE that broke through earlier this year in Mexico City. Winners will be announced at the ITA Awards held on November 15, 2017 in Paris, France.
Source: The Robbins Company
- Changes to the Executive Board of Putzmeister Holding
- Elizabeth Line Progress above Ground
- Mott MacDonald's Executive Vice President elected to Executive Council of International Tunnelling Association
- New Vice President for Geotechnical Solutions joins Mott MacDonald’s Environment Practice
- Final double Breakthrough at the Emscher Sewer in Germany