The Robbins Company announces that the recently completed Túnel Emisor Poniente (TEP) II has been nominated as an ITA Tunneling Awards finalist for Project of the Year.
The tunnel utilized an 8.7 m (28.5 ft) diameter Robbins Crossover XRE that broke through earlier this year in Mexico City. Winners will be announced at the ITA Awards held on November 15, 2017 in Paris, France.
Source: The Robbins Company
- Hochtief and Vinci to design and build Metro Line in Copenhagen
- Andrew Wolstenholme to step down as Crossrail Chief Executive
- Elizabeth Line Train makes successful maiden Voyage across South East London
- Specialist Foundation Engineering for Egypt’s Infrastructure
- Robbins Main Beam breaks Records in China