The Robbins Company announces that the recently completed Túnel Emisor Poniente (TEP) II has been nominated as an ITA Tunneling Awards finalist for Project of the Year.
The tunnel utilized an 8.7 m (28.5 ft) diameter Robbins Crossover XRE that broke through earlier this year in Mexico City. Winners will be announced at the ITA Awards held on November 15, 2017 in Paris, France.
Source: The Robbins Company
- Grand Paris, a 500th Project for CBE Group
- Fischer Heavy Duty Fixings in the Guiyang Metro Line 1 in China
- New Hatch Office opens in Melbourne
- Salini Impregilo wins ITA Award for its Tunneling Expertise in Anacostia River Tunnel Project, Washington D.C.
- Strabag to build further Akalla Tunnel Section for the Stockholm Motorway Ring