The Robbins Company announces that the recently completed Túnel Emisor Poniente (TEP) II has been nominated as an ITA Tunneling Awards finalist for Project of the Year.
The tunnel utilized an 8.7 m (28.5 ft) diameter Robbins Crossover XRE that broke through earlier this year in Mexico City. Winners will be announced at the ITA Awards held on November 15, 2017 in Paris, France.
Source: The Robbins Company
- Pöyry awarded technical Consulting Services Assignment for S7 Expressway in Austria
- GroundProbe launches innovative Laser Technology for Open Cut Mines, Dams and Tunnels
- Orica Executive Change in Latin America
- Amberg Technologies Ltd.: New Managing Director
- Sandvik at the World Tunnel Congress 2018: Optimize your drilling