Turquoise Hill Resources announced the retirement of the Company’s Chief Financial Officer Steeve Thibeault effective May 23, 2017. Turquoise Hill is in the process of initiating a search for Mr. Thibeault’s successor. An announcement will be made in due course.
Jeff Tygesen, Turquoise Hill Chief Executive Officer, said, “I want to thank Steeve for his contributions to Turquoise Hill, particularly his financial and tax leadership. We wish him all the best in the future.”
Mr. Thibeault was appointed Chief Financial Officer in June 2014 and also serves as a director of Oyu Tolgoi LLC.
About Turquoise Hill Resources
Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE, NASDAQ & TSX: TRQ) is an international mining company whose primary operation is its 66% interest in the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold-silver mine in southern Mongolia.
Source: Turquoise Hill Resources
- Boliden appoints new President Business Area Mines
- Amberg Technologies Ltd.: New Managing Director
- DMT expands its Business to Raw Materials for Electric Mobility
- Eurovia signs an Agreement to acquire the Civil Engineering Company TNT in Québec in Canada
- Bauer Resources GmbH with new dual Leadership