Turquoise Hill Resources announced the retirement of the Company’s Chief Financial Officer Steeve Thibeault effective May 23, 2017. Turquoise Hill is in the process of initiating a search for Mr. Thibeault’s successor. An announcement will be made in due course.
Jeff Tygesen, Turquoise Hill Chief Executive Officer, said, “I want to thank Steeve for his contributions to Turquoise Hill, particularly his financial and tax leadership. We wish him all the best in the future.”
Mr. Thibeault was appointed Chief Financial Officer in June 2014 and also serves as a director of Oyu Tolgoi LLC.
About Turquoise Hill Resources
Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE, NASDAQ & TSX: TRQ) is an international mining company whose primary operation is its 66% interest in the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold-silver mine in southern Mongolia.
Source: Turquoise Hill Resources
- Implenia's 2017 Annual General Meeting: Shareholders approve all Proposals and Dividend raised
- Fugro’s McMann takes up Role on British Drilling Association’s Head Committee
- First Use in Toronto: Bauer BG 46 demonstrates top Performance
- Brisbane Woman recognised for Climbing Heights of Resources Sector
- Parsons welcomes Vice President and Capture Manager Leader