Are you a Geotechnical Engineer looking for a challenging role?
Geopier Foundations Company (Geopier), a subsidiary of Tensar Corporation, is an industry leader in providing efficient, cost-effective Intermediate Foundation® solutions for the support of structures. In 1989 Geopier developed the first Rammed Aggregate Pier® (RAP) system. Through continual research and development, Geopier expanded the system capabilities to meet virtually all ground improvement challenges. Performing a strong track record since 1989 in the US Geopier also established successful operations in Europe. To strengthen this position in Europe and to identify and support new business partners we have a new position open for a skilled geotechnical engineer in Germany (with opportunities also in Austria, Switzerland and Benelux).
The opportunity includes the following responsibilities:
Area Engineer Germany (f/m)
- Serve as Technical and Sales manager for Geopier business in Germany and other assigned countries
- Lead engineering efforts of Licensees’ in Germany and other assigned countries
- Recruit new Licensees in Germany and other assigned countries
- Develop and implement technical and sales strategies with Licensees to achieve revenue goals
- Assist Area Director with strategic business decisions
- Assist development of new commercial materials and technologies
- Present technical papers at conferences and industry events
- Organize, promote, and manage technical workshops
- Serve as a liaison to US marketing department for Germany and other assigned countries
- Minimum BS in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical focus).
- MS in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical) a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in geotechnical engineering
- Excellent understanding of soil mechanics
- Self-starting, hands-on person that can work in a small but growing team
- Self-motivated o work in a company with ambitious targets and fast developments
- Experience working with modern communication systems and software tools (including Microsoft Office applications)
- Willingness to travel and the interest to work from a home-based-office
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer:
- Working at Geopier provides a stimulating, fast-paced environment where professionals can put their education and training to use.
- Joining our team in Europe means to start from a solid basis with opportunities to grow yourself as well as your responsibilities
- A well-organized onboarding process with individual training and supervision will enable you to take over responsibilities as soon as you feel prepared
- Our Area Director will be your mentor who will support and guide you through the first year of training and orientation
- We offer an appropriate salary and an interesting bonus system
By sending an email-application you agree that we are allowed to store and handle your data electronically for purpose of this project.
- „3. BGR-Rohstoffkonferenz“ am 29. und 30. November 2017 in Hannover
- Kalibergwerk Sigmundshall: Einstellung des Produktionsbetriebs Ende des Jahres 2018
- Entsorgung von Salzabwässern: K+S und BUND einigen sich auf Vergleich
- Maschinenbauexporte ziehen weltweit kräftig an
- Bergbaumaschinenhersteller haben die Wende geschafft