All information without warranty
For detailed results feel free to use our search tool.
ESG Africa Conference 2023
Empowering Leaders in Africa to Drive a more Sustainable Future
The ESG Africa conference aims to create a platform for industry leaders and experts across Africa to discuss, debate and find solutions to some of the common challenges faced in embedding ESG practices within organisations. The main theme of the conference is a ‘Sustainable Future Through Leadership’; highlighting the significant role leaders can and should play in ensuring their organisations better integrate ESG principles into their value system and overall organisational strategy.
How is this Conference different?
- Existing conferences focus on one aspect of ESG, with most focusing on the investment and financing aspects linked to ESG. This conference will take a more integrated and systemic approach to this topic.
- The conference will aim to unpack issues across ESG and how these principles can be made more relevant from an African and developing world perspective.
- The theme of the event will be ‘A sustainable future through African leadership’ and topics will focus on how leaders can play a bigger role in driving ESG. This makes it unique in terms of its approach to this topic.
- The organisers are planning a series of master classes before and after the conference, to delve into some of these topics in greater detail and help ensure that there is a common understanding as to what ESG is, why it is important and how to go about driving it’s adoption.
- The organisers aim to create a dialogue and to have specific outcomes at the end of each event, which could be monitored and reviewed over time to ensure the event does not become a ‘talking shop’
- Community of practise which we launched in 2022, and includes a series of educational platforms, networking events and online groups, to help professionals with an interest in ESG to network, learn and grow.
Wednesday, 04. October 2023 - Thursday, 05. October 2023 (Localtime)
Location: Johannesburg, South Africalink to event calendar entry
World’s longest Railway Tunnel Project – supported by innovative Conveyor Digitalisation and reliable Engineering
17. October 2022 (2420 Clicks)
The consortium BTC Brennero Tunnel Construction and the Hosch Group jointly delivered on a world-class tunnelling project by combining excellent engineering with the innovative remote monitoring system Hoschiris Discover.
27. September 2018 (16654 Clicks)
Als erster Band erschienen in der Buchreihe Dokumentation der technischen Entwicklung bei der RAG ist das Buch 2, das sich mit der „Technikentwicklung im Abbau“ beschäftigt. Die Autoren betrachten die einzelnen Aspekte des Strebbaus an langer Front in flacher und mäßig geneigter Lagerung.
13.02.2024 (1937 Clicks)
11.02.2024 (385 Clicks)
05.02.2024 (157 Clicks)
15.02.2024 (147 Clicks)