The Ground Engineering Awards brings together the leaders in the industry to celebrate the achievements of projects, people and businesses across geotechnical engineering. The Awards is open to any business involved in the ground engineering market.
Huge joy at getting back together in the halls of the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre: POWTECH, Europe's leading trade fair for powders and bulk solids, brought delight to exhibitors and trade visitors after the enforced break due to Corona. There were around 9,000 trade visitors, increasingly coming from abroad (internationality: 43 percent), to the high-quality meeting of German and international bulk solids professionals.
The technology group Wärtsilä will upgrade the performance of a captive power plant supplying electricity to a Nevada Gold Mines mining operation in the USA.
Western Sydney Airport is the new metro railway line that will service Greater Western Sydney and the new Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport.
Epiroc establishes regional Parts & Services Divisions and appoints Division Presidents
Epiroc establishes regional Parts & Services Divisions and appoints Division Presidents (credits: Epiroc)
Epiroc, a leading productivity and sustainability partner for the mining and Infrastructure industries, further enhances its focus on parts and services and establishes regional Parts & Services divisions.
A regional structure has been created during 2022 and as from January 1, 2023, the Parts & Services division will be split into three regional Parts & Services divisions and the current regional presidents are appointed division presidents and members of Epiroc Group Management.
- Nelson Trejo, President Parts & Services North and South America (NASA). He is a Chilean citizen, born 1975, and holds a Master´s degree in Mining Engineering from Universidad de Santiago, Chile. Nelson Trejo was previously Vice President Marketing, Parts & Services division, and has been employed in the Group since 2005.
- Luis Araneda, President Parts & Services Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). He is a Chilean citizen, born 1974, is a Mechanical Engineer from Universidad del Bio-Bio, and holds an MBA from Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Chile. Luis Araneda was previously Vice President Operations, Parts & Services division, and has been employed in the Group since 2000.
- Arman Bagdasarian, President Parts & Services Asia Pacific (APAC). He is an Armenian and Russian citizen, born 1977, and holds a Master’s degree in Public Administration, Russian-Armenian University, Armenia. Arman Bagdasarian was previously General Manager, Epiroc Russia, and has been employed in the Group since 2018.
“Epiroc’s parts and services business has had strong performance for many years and it is time for the next step to enable continuous profitable growth,” says Helena Hedblom, Epiroc’s President and CEO. “With a regional organization we enhance focus and build stronger customer relations.”
After the change on January 1, Epiroc will have the following segments and divisions:
- The Equipment & Service segment with the divisions Underground, Surface, Parts & Services North and South America (NASA), Parts & Services Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Parts & Services Asia Pacific (APAC), and Digital Solutions.
- The Tools & Attachments segment with the Tools & Attachments division.
It was earlier announced that Jess Kindler, President of Epiroc’s Parts & Services division, will leave the Group not later than in January 2023.
Skilled professionals in our geotechnical, tunnelling, mining and raw materials sectors make an important contribution to sustainable and fair living conditions....
From first Ideas to Implementation – Satisfaction is guaranteed when we are enthusiastic about what we construct!
Enthusiasm about what we do when we build something is an important key to job satisfaction; communicating this to others, valuing people we deal with, and attracting skilled personnel in future gen...
Inspections of Flexible Protection Systems against Natural Hazards – Using and passing on Special Knowledge
Inspections of flexible protection systems against natural hazards are becoming increasingly important. Geobrugg passes on its knowledge in socalled CONSIS courses to keep the function of structures...
28.11.2023 - 30.11.2023
12.12.2023 - 13.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
World’s longest Railway Tunnel Project – supported by innovative Conveyor Digitalisation and reliable Engineering
17. October 2022 (1955 Clicks)
The consortium BTC Brennero Tunnel Construction and the Hosch Group jointly delivered on a world-class tunnelling project by combining excellent engineering with the innovative remote monitoring system Hoschiris Discover.
11. May 2017 (3549 Clicks)
Das Liederbuch für Berg- und Hüttenleute des Berg- und Hüttenmännischen Vereins ist wieder lieferbar. Die neue, 15. Auflage ist inhaltlich umfassend und modern überarbeitet. Im Auftritt bleibt es klassisch und ist hochwertig sowie langlebig verarbeitet. Dies ist die einzige authentische Neuauflage des originalen Liederbuchs für Berg- und Hüttenleute des Berg- und Hüttenmännischen Vereins. Für zu Hause, den Knappenchor und die Kneipe.
27.11.2023 (237 Clicks)
01.11.2023 (164 Clicks)