Provides a $100,000 grant to the SWENext program
Skanska improves Subway Stations in New York
Skanska and its joint venture partner, Railroad Construction Company, signed a contract with the Metropolitan Transportation Authority to make improvements on subway stations in New York, New York, USA.
Skanska’s share of the contract is worth USD 150M, about SEK 1.5B, which will be included in the US order bookings for the third quarter 2022.
Skanska will make improvements on the Flushing Line, including repair improvements at the 61st Street-Woodside station, replacement of existing escalators at the 61st Street - Woodside station and the 74th Street Broadway station and additional repairs between 48th Street and 72nd Street in Queens.
Work began September 2022 and expected completion is May 2025.
Epiroc, a leading productivity and sustainability partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, has completed the acquisition of the business of Wain-Roy, a U.S. manufacturer of excavator attachments for the construction industry.
- Fleet Space signs new contract to provide its ExoSphere satellite-based mineral exploration services to Core Lithium
- 12-month partnership effective from May 2023
- Partnership follows Core’s recent opening of the Finniss Lithium Mine, and capital raising with a strong focus on exploring its lithium projects
- Follows completion of successful large-scale survey trials at Core’s Finniss Project (NT)
- ExoSphere sustainably accelerates critical mineral exploration by scanning the Earth with advanced, low-impact sensors, Geodes, connected to the cloud through Fleet’s low-power satellite network.
From first Ideas to Implementation – Satisfaction is guaranteed when we are enthusiastic about what we construct!
Enthusiasm about what we do when we build something is an important key to job satisfaction; communicating this to others, valuing people we deal with, and attracting skilled personnel in future gen...
As a result of demographic trends and the huge challenge that climate change has brought to society many of the companies involved in the geotechnical engineering, tunnel construction and mineral ex...
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were defined and described by the United Nations in 2015 within the framework of Agenda 2030. Their implementation and consistent pursuit have become more urgent than ever, given the current global climate challenges. ...
28.11.2023 - 30.11.2023
12.12.2023 - 13.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
World’s longest Railway Tunnel Project – supported by innovative Conveyor Digitalisation and reliable Engineering
17. October 2022 (1967 Clicks)
The consortium BTC Brennero Tunnel Construction and the Hosch Group jointly delivered on a world-class tunnelling project by combining excellent engineering with the innovative remote monitoring system Hoschiris Discover.
27. September 2018 (13008 Clicks)
Als erster Band erschienen in der Buchreihe Dokumentation der technischen Entwicklung bei der RAG ist das Buch 2, das sich mit der „Technikentwicklung im Abbau“ beschäftigt. Die Autoren betrachten die einzelnen Aspekte des Strebbaus an langer Front in flacher und mäßig geneigter Lagerung.
27.11.2023 (341 Clicks)
01.11.2023 (170 Clicks)