Cimic Group company Leighton Asia has been selected by the NLEX Corporation to design and construct the third bridge of the Candaba Viaduct in the north of Manila, Philippines.
On your site – Liebherr at Conexpo 2023 in Las Vegas
On your site: Liebherr at Conexpo 2023 in Las Vegas (Credits: Liebherr)
- Liebherr showcases over 30 exhibits from seven product segments and various solutions from its high-quality portfolio
- Efficiency, digitalization & service as well as product responsibility: how Liebherr aims to meet individual customer needs on every construction site
- Liebherr construction machines on the outdoor grounds at booth #F9253, Liebherr components at booth #S80821 in the South Hall
Liebherr exhibits at Conexpo 2023 from March 14-18 offer visitors the unique opportunity to discover the latest developments from the areas of construction machines, cranes, material handling technology and components. "On your site," is the motto at this year’s Conexpo. It represents Liebherr’s promise to be at the customers’ side around the world at all times – whether it is directly on the construction site with high-quality machines or through individual advice, global services and comprehensive solutions.
- Natural disasters responsible for high losses across the world
- Provisional estimates for overall losses approximately US$ 270bn, less than in extremely costly 2021
- Insured losses of around US$ 120bn similar to last year – again exceeding the US$ 100bn mark
- Hurricane Ian was by far the costliest natural disaster in 2022: roughly US$ 100bn in losses, of which some US$ 60bn was insured
- Devastating floods in parts of Asia and Australia, exacerbated by La Niña and climate change
Parsons Corporation announced that the company was appointed as a delivery partner for THE LINE, the centerpiece project for NEOM – the ‘land of the future’ being developed in northwest Saudi Arabia. Envisaged as a model for future sustainable urban living, THE LINE is being designed to have no cars, no roads, no carbon emissions, and to operate on 100% clean energy.
As a result of demographic trends and the huge challenge that climate change has brought to society many of the companies involved in the geotechnical engineering, tunnel construction and mineral ex...
GeoResources Journal 2-2023 is dedicated to the main topic areas of mining, tunnelling, geotechnics and energy, as well as the special topic: Focus on raw material security and supply chain....
Increased recycling of critical metals such as tungsten can make raw material supplies more secure and sustainable worldwide. To achieve this, closed value cycles should be established. Achieving th...
28.11.2023 - 30.11.2023
12.12.2023 - 13.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
World’s longest Railway Tunnel Project – supported by innovative Conveyor Digitalisation and reliable Engineering
17. October 2022 (1967 Clicks)
The consortium BTC Brennero Tunnel Construction and the Hosch Group jointly delivered on a world-class tunnelling project by combining excellent engineering with the innovative remote monitoring system Hoschiris Discover.
27. December 2018 (13009 Clicks)
Das Buch 4 der Buchreihe „Dokumentation der technischen Entwicklung bei der RAG“ zeigt die Entwicklungen der vergangenen fünf Jahrzehnte im Bereich Logistik der RAG. Die Logistik unter Tage wurde durch die flächige Entwicklung des Steinkohlenbergbaus, z.B. durch Anschluss- oder Verbundbergwerke, und die Zunahme der Gewinnungsteufe vor erhebliche Herausforderungen gestellt.
27.11.2023 (338 Clicks)
01.11.2023 (170 Clicks)