Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolinx have issued Requests for Proposals (RFP) for two major works packages for the Ontario Line in Toronto, Canada: Pape Tunnel and Underground Stations and the Elevated Guideway and Stations contracts.
Happy Easter to you all! And if the weather really is as bad as announced, don't worry. We have something for you to read!
Eldorado Gold Corp.
Eldorado Gold Closes €680 million Project Financing Facility for the Development of Skouries
Eldorado Gold Closes €680 million Project Financing Facility for the Development of Skouries (Credits: Eldorado Gold)
Eldorado Gold Corporation and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Hellas Gold Single Member S.A., announce that Hellas has satisfied all necessary precedent conditions and has closed its previously announced €680 million project financing facility for the development of the Skouries Project in Northern Greece.
The Facility is structured to provide 80% of the funding required to complete the Project, with the remaining 20% to be funded by the Company. Hellas contributed €31.2 million (approximately US$34.0 million) from January 2022 through to the end of March 2023, on early works activities at Skouries, which will be applied as a credit towards the Company’s equity commitment per the terms of the Facility. The Company’s equity commitment for the Project is backstopped by a letter of credit in the amount of €190 million issued under the Company’s revolving credit facility. The letter of credit will be reduced Euro for Euro as the Company invests further in the Project.
German drive specialist Flender today announced that Christian Terlinde will take over the company’s Group CFO position starting July 1. Terlinde is currently Group CFO at German commercial vehicle supplier Jost Werke SE.
Wired rock-pressure measuring systems are not rated as suitable for the long-term monitoring of abandoned salt mines as they are expensive, technically complex and lacking in functional reliability....
Dams and reservoirs are suffering from increasing siltation as a result of sediment deposition. This poses a threat to drinking water supplies, flood defences and flora and fauna in the downstream reaches and also compromises hydroelectric power generation systems. An efficient and sustainable sediment management regime is therefore urgently needed....
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were defined and described by the United Nations in 2015 within the framework of Agenda 2030. Their implementation and consistent pursuit have become more urgent than ever, given the current global climate challenges. ...
28.11.2023 - 30.11.2023
12.12.2023 - 13.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
World’s longest Railway Tunnel Project – supported by innovative Conveyor Digitalisation and reliable Engineering
17. October 2022 (1967 Clicks)
The consortium BTC Brennero Tunnel Construction and the Hosch Group jointly delivered on a world-class tunnelling project by combining excellent engineering with the innovative remote monitoring system Hoschiris Discover.
01. November 2020 (13006 Clicks)
Das Buch 5 der Reihe „Dokumentation der technischen Entwicklung bei der RAG“ stellt die Entwicklungen der vergangenen fünf Jahrzehnte aus dem Bereich Grubensicherheit dar. Der zweite Band behandelt die Staubbekämpfung und die technischen Maßnahmen im Arbeitsschutz.
27.11.2023 (358 Clicks)
01.11.2023 (170 Clicks)