Superior Industries, Inc., a US-based manufacturer and global supplier of bulk material processing and handling systems, recently announced expansion plans at its facility in Prescott Valley, Arizona. The company says it will add a fourth production line for manufacturing its equipment used in the construction aggregates and metals mining industries around the world.
H.C. Starck Tungsten Powders is now marketing special tungsten powders for use in lithium-ion batteries under the ‘starck2charge®’ product brand. This is the company's second trademark within a short period of time, following the recent introduction of ‘starck2print®’ for products and services in the field of 3D printing.
The company, a subsidiary of Vietnamese Masan High-Tech Materials Group, has recently made considerable progress in the growth sector of lithium-ion batteries.
It is not only urbanisation that is advancing in leaps and bounds. The topic of sustainability is also becoming ever more present. The constant tightening of emission protection limits and the growing demand for sustainable products also require new, innovative materials and combinations in the production of modern insulation solutions. Sealable is rising to the challenge. A more sustainable RCS® will be launched.
Fugro supports the development of RTE’s offshore substations for floating wind farms in the Mediterranean
RTE (Réseau de Transport d’Electricité) has awarded Fugro a contract to perform a geotechnical investigation for future offshore substations (OSS) at two floating wind farm sites in the Gulf of Lion in the Mediterranean Sea.
Mining Congress Qazaqstan - 23-24 May 2023
Mining Congress Qazaqstan - 23-24 May 2023 (Credits: Vostock Capital)
The professional international platform which unites 150+ senior executives of mining companies from Qazaqstan and Central Asia: CEOs, CTOs, project initiators, government officials, dedicated regulators, technology licensors, manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and services, engineering, design, and construction companies. The event is devoted to sharing experiences between key mining companies, to discussing flagship investment projects for the construction and modernisation of production and infrastructure facilities, to development of new deposits and boosting productivity of operating mining plants.
Congress highlights 2023:
- 150+ TOP-MANAGERS OF KEY MINING COMPANIES in Kazakhstan and other Central Asian countries: Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Mongolia and Kyrgyzstan, initiators of investment projects, companies-developers and manufacturers of facilities equipment and technologies, and international investors
- 20+ MAJOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS: Construction of MPPs, modernisation, expansion of capacities and development of new fields
- 40+ SPEAKERS and participants of discussions: Project representatives, regulatory authorities, leading industry experts
- 30+ HOURS OF BUSINESS AND INFORMAL NETWORKING: one-on-one meetings on a pre-agreed schedule, business lunches, coffee breaks, interactive discussions, cocktail reception and much more
- FOCUS SESSION: KAZAKHSTAN AS CENTRE FOR MINING DEVELOPMENT IN CENTRAL ASIA: What legislative, regulatory, technological changes are necessary to unlock the potential of the industry?
- GLOBAL TECHNOLOGICAL TRENDS and innovations for the mining industry - presentation of new equipment and advanced solutions for mining industries
- IMPORTANT! Mining companies investment strategy until 2030: Plans to modernise and introduce new capacities
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION in projects realisation: How to attract foreign investors?
- RELEVANT! Export potential of the industry and infrastructure development
- CASE-STUDY: On the way to efficiency enhancement: Practice of production transformation
- GEOLOGISTS DISCUSSION: Current challenges and modern approaches in the study of subsurface resources
- SPECIALISED EXHIBITION of technical, technological and service solutions from industry leaders
more info about Mining Congress Qazaqstan - 23-24 May 2023
From first Ideas to Implementation – Satisfaction is guaranteed when we are enthusiastic about what we construct!
Enthusiasm about what we do when we build something is an important key to job satisfaction; communicating this to others, valuing people we deal with, and attracting skilled personnel in future gen...
Inspections of Flexible Protection Systems against Natural Hazards – Using and passing on Special Knowledge
Inspections of flexible protection systems against natural hazards are becoming increasingly important. Geobrugg passes on its knowledge in socalled CONSIS courses to keep the function of structures...
As a result of demographic trends and the huge challenge that climate change has brought to society many of the companies involved in the geotechnical engineering, tunnel construction and mineral ex...
28.11.2023 - 30.11.2023
12.12.2023 - 13.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
14.12.2023 - 15.12.2023
World’s longest Railway Tunnel Project – supported by innovative Conveyor Digitalisation and reliable Engineering
17. October 2022 (1967 Clicks)
The consortium BTC Brennero Tunnel Construction and the Hosch Group jointly delivered on a world-class tunnelling project by combining excellent engineering with the innovative remote monitoring system Hoschiris Discover.
27. December 2019 (13018 Clicks)
Das Buch 1 "Technikentwicklung und Forschung der RAG" behandelt zusammenfassend die Ergebnisse der Bücher 2 bis 6 und ergänzt um das Thema Lagerstätte aus dem Buch 7. Das Thema „Forschung und Entwicklung“ wird genauso behandelt, wie der Streckenausbau, die Entwicklung der Technikbereiche, die Bergwerksautomatisierung und die Unternehmensdigitalisierung.
27.11.2023 (343 Clicks)
01.11.2023 (170 Clicks)