Alpha Natural Resources, a leading U.S. coal supplier, plans to report its first quarter 2013 results before the market opens on Thursday, May 2, 2013. A conference call to review the results and current business conditions is scheduled to follow at 10:00am EDT that morning.
The conference call will be webcast live on the Internet, and the webcast will be available for replay following the event. The live webcast and the replay will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://alnr.client.shareholder.com/. In addition, a telephonic replay will be available through May 16, 2013, by calling 877-660-6853 or 201-612-7415 and entering the conference id 412637. Also, a podcast of the call will be available for downloading on the company's website following the call.
About Alpha Natural Resources
Alpha Natural Resources is one of the largest and most regionally diversified coal suppliers in the United States. With mining operations in Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and Wyoming, Alpha supplies metallurgical coal to the steel industry and thermal coal to generate power to customers on five continents. Alpha is committed to being a leader in mine safety with our Running Right safety process, and an environmental steward in the communities where we operate.
- Mine Feasibility Study for Downstream Energy Industries in Indonesia
- Cimic's Thiess awarded Lake Vermont Coal Mine Extension in Australia
- Despite Disruptions during Q1, global Coal Production is expected to reach 8.13Bnt in 2020 according to GlobalData
- Metso to deliver a rotary Railroad Car Dumper System to CSX Transportation in the USA
- Olive Downs Coking Coal Project in Australia receives Federal Environmental Approval