We are glad to announce that BeMo Tunnelling, part of the BBMV JV, had been awarded the Silver Considerate Constructors Scheme 2014 National Site Award in London.
This site has shown the highest levels of consideration towards the public, its workforce and the environment through adhering to the Scheme’s five-point Code of Considerate Practice:
- Care about Appearance
- Respect the Community
- Protect the Environment
- Secure everyone’s Safety
- Value their Workforce
We want to congratulate our team in London and all BBMV JV partners for their great work.
- Costain Skanska Joint Venture sets a new Standard for social Value on major Infrastructure Projects
- Balfour Beatty Group announces Executive Committee Update
- Costain appoints new Chief Financial Officer
- Costain Part of Proving Hydrogen can be distributed via existing Gas Networks
- Hochtief Subsidiary Cimic enters Sale Agreement with Elliott for 50% of Thiess