Caterpillar recently introduced the seventh generation of 988 Wheel Loaders at the Bauma International Trade Fair in Munich, Germany. From April 15-21, visitors from around the world were able to see firsthand Caterpillar's newest wheel loader, the 988K.
2013 marks a special year for the 988K as it celebrates its 50th anniversary of delivering reliable, profitable performance for worldwide customers. Designed as an optimum loading tool for Cat® construction and mining trucks, the new 988K features:
- Redesigned Z bar linkage expands versatility in small quarries and underground applications.
- Worldwide engine configurations including Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV technology for a reduced carbon footprint
- Enhanced drive train & hydraulics for smooth, efficient, and responsive controls
- Completely redesigned operator station ensures a comfortable, quiet, and productive operator experience
- Enhancements in safety and serviceability for maximum uptime.
- Webinar Series on environmentally friendly Mining – Experts share their Knowledge
- Major welcomes new authorized Dealer: Aggregate Machinery Specialist
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in Russia
- Congratulations: 100 Years Halbach & Braun!
- Liberty Steel Group makes an offer to acquire Thyssenkrupp Steel Europe