Photo: Foundations for the tallest tower in Vietnam - site team (Soletanche Freyssinet/Vinci Construction)
Bachy Soletanche Vietnam (Soletanche Freyssinet/Vinci Construction) completed the works on the foundations for the Landmark 81 tower in Ho Chi-minh City (Vietnam) on 11 September.
Completed two weeks ahead of schedule, the works involved installing 143 shaft grouted and standard barrettes, up to 90 m in depth. Once built, this 81-storey tower will be among the 10 highest in the world.
- Skanska signs Contract on Ground Works for Metro Station in Oslo, Norway
- Fugro completed a Piping Research Project in Cooperation with the Friesland Water Authority and Deltares
- Skanska to upgrade Gråsjø and Trollheim Hydro Electric Power Plant Dams in Norway
- GeoTHERM moves to June 2021
- Solmax launches online Geosynthetic Drainage Tool for Design Engineers