Berlin hosted a working meeting between Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee and Joe Kaesar, President and Chief Executive Officer of Siemens.
The parties addressed the key issues of the joint activities pointing to the long history of the partnership between the companies. In more than 20 years the parties have delivered a number of joint projects on deploying cutting-edge process solutions at Gazprom's facilities. The companies cooperate efficiently in gas production and transmission, automation of process control systems, general-purpose and basic power generation facilities.
The focus of the meeting also fell on such relevant issues as maintenance and repair of Siemens-made equipment at Gazprom's facilities.
Gazprom and Siemens look at crucial issues of cooperation
Siemens is a major manufacturer of electronics and electric tools. The company entered into the Russian market in 1853.
Gazprom and Siemens are promoting the cooperation in the following areas: automation, telemechanics, power generation; compressor station equipment; oil and gas field development technologies, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Sedgman wins Contract Extensions in QLD
- Metso Outotec and Boliden renew Service Contract for the Aitik Copper Mine in Sweden
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in Russia
- New Integration advances the Planning, Design and Development of Urban Environment
- Epiroc Partner Railcare launches battery-powered Railway Maintenance Vehicle