Bilfinger Hochbau’s activities have been part of Implenia since the beginning of March 2017. In future, the Group will be operating in its home markets of Germany and Austria through three business units.
Implenia Buildings Germany, headed by Hans-Dieter Steinbrücker, offers construction services for regional and national customers.
The Group is bringing together its civil engineering activities in Germany within Business Unit Implenia Civil Germany. This unit is headed by Stefan Roth.
Building construction and regional infrastructure construction in Austria and Romania will be concentrated within the Implenia Austria & Romania unit, led by Christof Gämperle.
- Implenia wins major Order for A7 Altona Tunnel in Hamburg
- Major Project Reconstruction of the Mine Drainage System for RAG
- Metso Outotec divests its Aluminium Business
- Porr and Strabag begin Work on Metro Expansion in Vienna
- A Day to Honor Saint Barbara - Patron of Gunners, Miners, and Others who work with Explosives