GSE announced that Michael Schneider, President of Land Improvement Technologies, has become an independent representative for GSE. Michael will be representing GSE geosynthetic products to customers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and Maine. He will report to Ryan Blanchard, Director of North American Sales.
Schneider has 25 years of experience in the construction industry specializing in the geosynthetics market. As a knowledgeable and self-motivated Technical Sales and Marketing professional, Michael has an extensive record of leadership and innovation in the geosynthetic materials arena.
- New Road Work for Lane in Texas project
- Turner and Flatiron to build new Terminal at San Diego International Airport
- GHH sets new Standards with biodegradable Hydraulics
- Fugro supports TxDOT on major Dallas Highway Improvement Project
- Fugro’s new 5-year geotechnical Engineering services Contract for Louisiana DOTD supports roadway and Bridge Design