GSE announced that Michael Schneider, President of Land Improvement Technologies, has become an independent representative for GSE. Michael will be representing GSE geosynthetic products to customers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and Maine. He will report to Ryan Blanchard, Director of North American Sales.
Schneider has 25 years of experience in the construction industry specializing in the geosynthetics market. As a knowledgeable and self-motivated Technical Sales and Marketing professional, Michael has an extensive record of leadership and innovation in the geosynthetic materials arena.
- Innovative and practical: New features introduced by RTG Rammtechnik GmbH set Standards for Sheet Pile Wall Construction
- Superior teams with EESSCO to supply Aggregate Equipment in New England
- Metso Outotec delivers Flotation Technology to GTK’s Pilot Plant
- Metso Outotec reaches Milestone of 100 Life Cycle Services Contracts for Aggregates Customers in India
- Haver & Boecker Niagara finds Eccentric Vibrating Screens paired with Polyurethane Media offers Production-boosting Advantages