RAG Mining Solutions is selling further equipment to a Turkish client. Since initial sales in 2010, the Turkish mining sector has become an established market for RAG Mining Solutions.
Mine fans were followed by orders for road headers, dinting machines, transformers, wagons and a range of other equipment, all to be used in future on the shores of the Black Sea. The order this time was for the mine fans from the Saar mine Primsmulde field.
The fans have been removed using a goliath crane, and are now to be transported to Antwerp harbour by road. They will then be shipped to Turkey, landing at Amasra, for use at the local coalmine.
- Meeting of Minds at Mount Isa Mines in Australia
- Lack of skilled Workers hits Qld’s Resources Sector
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec