RAG Mining Solutions is selling further equipment to a Turkish client. Since initial sales in 2010, the Turkish mining sector has become an established market for RAG Mining Solutions.
Mine fans were followed by orders for road headers, dinting machines, transformers, wagons and a range of other equipment, all to be used in future on the shores of the Black Sea. The order this time was for the mine fans from the Saar mine Primsmulde field.
The fans have been removed using a goliath crane, and are now to be transported to Antwerp harbour by road. They will then be shipped to Turkey, landing at Amasra, for use at the local coalmine.
- Investment Priority for predictive Maintenance
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- Nominations for the Hatch–CIM Mining and Minerals Project Development Safety Award are open!