Recently members of the National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE:NFG) Board of Directors approved a 2.7 percent increase in the dividend on the Company’s common stock, raising the quarterly rate from 36.5 cents per share as approved in June 2012 to 37.5 cents per share for an annual rate of $1.50 per share.
National Fuel has paid dividends for 111 consecutive years and has increased its annual dividend for 43 straight years.
This dividend is payable July 15, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 28, 2013. The Company has approximately 83.6 million shares of common stock outstanding. It has no preferred stock outstanding.
- New Road Work for Lane in Texas project
- Turner and Flatiron to build new Terminal at San Diego International Airport
- QRC welcomes the Release of more Land for Gas Exploration
- Turquoise Hill announces resignation of director Alan Chirgwin and appointment of Alfie Grigg to the Board of Directors
- Lundin Gold receives Exploration Permit for high Priority Barbasco Target