Oracle Mining Corp. (TSX:OMN)(OTCQX:OMCCF)(FRANKFURT:OMC) announces the resignation of Mr. Alan Edwards as the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation.
Mr. Edwards will remain as a director to continue the considerable efforts in guiding the project development of the Oracle Ridge copper project, located 24 km northeast of Tucson, AZ.
"Alan has been the key man in getting us to our current status," said Mr. Paul Eagland, Chairman of Oracle Mining. "He directed our efforts to find JDS Energy & Mining to assess and advance the Oracle Ridge Project and he led the Tucson operating team in removing obstacles that stand between us and our goals for the Oracle Ridge Project. We are very fortunate to have Alan during such a critical phase and, more importantly, he is still with us as a director and fully involved in advancing the development of the Project."
A current Mineral Resource was established under Mr. Edwards's guidance in March 2013 and in May, the Corporation contracted JDS to provide engineering services and produce a feasibility study in accordance with NI 43-101 (the "Feasibility Study"). Mr. Edwards's advised that as he is involved with a number of other mining companies, and with the Feasibility Study work well underway, the time had come to reduce costs as the Project moves ahead.
The Corporation has a Chairman and President as well as a complete executive team in its head office and operations team in place at Oracle Ridge in Arizona. Oracle Mining expects to name a new Chief Executive Officer in the near future.
- Cimic’s Thiess awarded MT Owen Extension in Australia
- ABB links with University of Western Australia to progress Industry 4.0 Standards for the future digital Mine
- Joining Forces: Hatch and X-Terra sign an MOU to provide comprehensive environmental Solutions to Clients in Saskatchewan
- New Road Work for Lane in Texas project
- Turner and Flatiron to build new Terminal at San Diego International Airport