VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Oracle Mining Corp. has announced senior management changes at its Vancouver head office.
Ms. Tiffany Grenke, CA is being promoted to the position of Chief Financial Officer for Oracle Mining. Ms. Grenke joined Oracle Mining in 2010 and has served in the capacity as Vice President Accounting and Corporate Controller since that time. Ms. Grenke is a Chartered Accountant with significant experience in financial reporting. Prior to joining Oracle Mining, Ms. Grenke was the Corporate Controller for New Gold Inc. Ms. Grenke succeeds Mr. Carlos Escribano, CGA.
- Bright Minds for the Future
- SNC-Lavalin awarded Construction Management Services Contract by Coeur Mining for Rochester POA 11 Project in US
- Tailings Risks: Maintaining Momentum
- Top 14 female Finalists vie for Queensland Resources Awards
- thyssenkrupp installiert 88 Megawatt-Wasserelektrolyse für Hydro-Québec in Kanada