Ore production at Endomines’ Friday gold mine in Idaho, USA, has started in December, as planned. By the date of this announcement, some 700 tonnes of ore have been produced and hauled to the processing site.
Equipment module installations and deliveries at the processing plant are currently ongoing and initial gold concentrate production is anticipated to start in late January 2019. The tailings area located next to the processing plant was completed already early December. Ramp-up of both the mine and concentrate production is planned to take place during the first quarter of 2019.
The Friday mine project commenced in March 2018 right after the asset had been acquired. The project has since progressed well and achieved the key milestone of first ore production clearly ahead of the original target of one year after the acquisition, i.e. the end of February 2019.
“I am proud to announce that ore production at our Friday gold mine in Idaho, USA, has started. The mine project has progressed in an exceptional fashion and achieved the key milestone of first ore production well ahead of the original schedule”, says Saila Miettinen-Lähde, CEO of Endomines.
- Investment Priority for predictive Maintenance
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- Nominations for the Hatch–CIM Mining and Minerals Project Development Safety Award are open!