Purchased 'as seen' or refurbished – RAG MS provide for both options
RAG Mining Solutions has expanded its product range and in addition to field-tested machinery is with immediate effect in a position to supply refurbished equipment and complete systems for underground use.
Refurbished machines are available in three categories to suit customer requirements: repaired and cleaned up, ready to run or fully refurbished. The offer is aimed at customers who are seeking to procure underground equipment for winning, roadheading and support operations, ventilation and air conditioning, automation and logistics.
RAG Mining Solutions can now also provide complete systems in full working order for both coal plough and shearer faces. Entire systems are also available for mechanised drivages with roadheading machines and for conventional shotfired drivages with drill jumbos, loaders and support setting platforms.
The machines and equipment supplied by RAG Mining Solutions are in strong demand on the world market, for as well as providing the relevant hardware RAG Mining Solutions also has the expertise required to ensure that it is set up and operated in the proper manner. And this represents a cost-effective way to further improve productivity and safety in the international mining industry.
- Meeting of Minds at Mount Isa Mines in Australia
- Lack of skilled Workers hits Qld’s Resources Sector
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec