- The Health, Safety and Environment Division (AGU) of RAG Mining Solutions has been successfully certified by the TÜV Saar in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
This was done as part of the introduction of a first quality management system. When compiling the handbook, those responsible followed a process-oriented approach, which aimed to increase customer satisfaction and standardise and lay down internal processes.
The certification includes the mentoring, training and support in the business fields of Health, Safety and Environment, Industrial Redevelopment, Decontamination and Analysis, Fire and Explosion Protection, Mine Rescue Brigade, Corporate and Personnel Development and International Mining.
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director