- International visitors were guests at the Auguste Victoria (AV) colliery in Marl to view the drainage of coal flotation in a pilot processing plant.
At the joint event by the AV colliery of RAG Deutsche Steinkohle AG, RAG Mining Solutions GmbH and a South German plant construction company, the international customers of the company took the opportunity over three days to ask questions about the process and effectiveness of the pilot plant. The sales department “Surface Equipment “ of RAG Mining Solutions also presented them the portfolio of used machinery and plant equipment from the closed Saar and West collieries together with the extensive service portfolio of the company.
The guests from companies and institutions in the material preparation industry were able to view the entire journey of the coal processing at the AV colliery and on the pilot plant. They were particularly impressed by the low residual moisture of the obtained product, which they could even feel in the end product. With the new process, the residual moisture of the coal flotation is reduced from 23% to 9%.
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director