SITECH Finland Joins the First Fully Dedicated Global Distribution Network for Construction Technology Solutions
Trimble announced that a SITECH® Technology Dealer has been established to serve Finland. SITECH Finland joins the premier network of SITECH dealerships - the first fully dedicated global distribution network offering the most comprehensive portfolio of construction technology systems available to the heavy civil construction contractor.
SITECH Technology Dealers represent Trimble® and Caterpillar®machine control systems for the contractor’s entire fleet of heavy equipment regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble’s portfolio of Connected Site® solutions-site positioning systems, construction asset management services, software and powerful wireless and Internet-based site communications infrastructure.
Trimble is establishing a SITECH Technology Dealer network in the Americas, Europe and Asia / Pacific regions. SITECH Finland will serve heavy civil construction contractors in Finland involved in a range of earthmoving applications such as the construction of roads, highways, railways and airports as well as site prep for large commercial, industrial and residential projects.
- Major welcomes new authorized Dealer: Aggregate Machinery Specialist
- Epiroc wins large Mining Equipment Order in Russia
- Metso Outotec has won a major Mining Technology Order from Zijin Mining in China
- GHH sets new Standards with biodegradable Hydraulics
- Outokumpu – Change in Outokumpu’s Leadership Team