SITECH Finland Joins the First Fully Dedicated Global Distribution Network for Construction Technology Solutions
Trimble announced that a SITECH® Technology Dealer has been established to serve Finland. SITECH Finland joins the premier network of SITECH dealerships - the first fully dedicated global distribution network offering the most comprehensive portfolio of construction technology systems available to the heavy civil construction contractor.
SITECH Technology Dealers represent Trimble® and Caterpillar®machine control systems for the contractor’s entire fleet of heavy equipment regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble’s portfolio of Connected Site® solutions-site positioning systems, construction asset management services, software and powerful wireless and Internet-based site communications infrastructure.
Trimble is establishing a SITECH Technology Dealer network in the Americas, Europe and Asia / Pacific regions. SITECH Finland will serve heavy civil construction contractors in Finland involved in a range of earthmoving applications such as the construction of roads, highways, railways and airports as well as site prep for large commercial, industrial and residential projects.
- Metso Outotec and Power Ram sign Distribution Contract for Malaysia and Singapore
- ABB launches new Condition Monitoring digital Service, tailor-made for predictive Maintenance of Conveyor Belts
- Metso Outotec teams up with Mining and Construction Equipment Sweden and Värnamo Krosskonsult
- Normet expands their Equipment Offering with an agile and compact Variomec XS multipurpose Platform
- SSAB: New Framework to finance sustainable Transition