Superior Industries, North America’s only combination manufacturer of conveyor systems and their related accessories, plans to pursue new, international dealer candidates in its booth at bauma 2013. Well known as the largest trade show in the world, the 30th edition of bauma 2013 will be held April 15 – 21, at Messe München International in Munich, Germany.
Dealers interested in distributing Superior’s brand of conveying equipment and/or conveyor components are asked to complete a preshow questionnaire at superior-ind.com/bauma. After submitting the application, a representative from the company’s international dealer exploration team will contact interested firms to set up face-to-face meetings at the exhibition. Currently, Superior seeks to build new dealer relationships with companies outside of the United States and Canada.
While at bauma 2013, company representatives will be working Superior’s booth located at stand 132, inside hall B2.
About Superior Industries
Superior Industries has a reputation of engineering and manufacturing groundbreaking, bulk material handling conveyors and cutting-edge conveyor components. From its headquarters in Minnesota, U.S.A., the manufacturer supplies stackers, transfer conveyors, ship loaders and stationary systems; plus idlers, pulleys and accessories to lower operating costs and increase production. The company manufactures from additional plants in Arizona and Georgia, U.S.A.
- Innovative and practical: New features introduced by RTG Rammtechnik GmbH set Standards for Sheet Pile Wall Construction
- Bauer Maschinen Group at Bauma in Shanghai: The latest specialist Foundation Engineering Technology for the Asian Market
- Implenia wins major Order for A7 Altona Tunnel in Hamburg
- Superior teams with EESSCO to supply Aggregate Equipment in New England
- Major Project Reconstruction of the Mine Drainage System for RAG