Systemair (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: SYSR) has decided to split the Swedish operations into two companies.
Systemair's continued growth has resulted in the need to divide the Swedish operations into two separate companies. The listed company Systemair AB, will reform into a pure holding company and include all Group personnel and Group functions. The newly formed company, Systemair Sweden AB will maintain all production and sales operations throughout Sweden.
CEO Gerald Engström will assume the role as Managing director of the listed company Systemair AB while Pär Johansson will take the position as Managing director for Systemair Sweden.
- Führungswechsel in Bauer Resources GmbH
- Turquoise Hill announces resignation of director Alan Chirgwin and appointment of Alfie Grigg to the Board of Directors
- Geomega nominates new Board of Directors Montreal
- Orica welcomes Sanjeev Gandhi to its Executive Committee
- Medusa Mining: Management Changes