Systemair (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: SYSR) has decided to split the Swedish operations into two companies.
Systemair's continued growth has resulted in the need to divide the Swedish operations into two separate companies. The listed company Systemair AB, will reform into a pure holding company and include all Group personnel and Group functions. The newly formed company, Systemair Sweden AB will maintain all production and sales operations throughout Sweden.
CEO Gerald Engström will assume the role as Managing director of the listed company Systemair AB while Pär Johansson will take the position as Managing director for Systemair Sweden.
- Orica announces Acquisition of leading Peruvian Explosives Manufacturer Exsa
- Anglo American Platinum announces that Chris Griffith is to step down as CEO
- Vale informs about the Capitão do Mato Dam
- Balfour Beatty appoints new Managing Director to lead its regional Construction Business in the South of England
- Porr Kärnten mit starker Neubesetzung - Technische Niederlassungsleitung rüstet auf