A-Cap Resources Limited announced that following a resolution passed at the Company’s Annual General Meeting, held 24 October 2013, Mr Paul Thomson the Company’s Chief Executive Officer has been appointed to the Board of A-Cap Resources Limited as a Director.
Mr Thomson is an engineer with over 36 years of experience in mining and project development in Africa. Prior to commencing his role as Chief Executive Officer of A-Cap, he was Project Manager for the Company’s Letlhakane Uranium Project.
Prior to joining A-Cap, Mr Thomson held senior management positions within the mining industry including Managing Director of African Copper Mining and Exploration Botswana, Director and Country Manager of Corridor Mineral Sands in Mozambique and Construction Manager of the Golden Pride Gold Project in Tanzania.
Mr Thomson’s extensive project development experience and depth of knowledge of the African operating environment will form a key component in the next stage of the Company’s growth.
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line
- Why women are leaving the Mining Industry and what Mining Companies can do about it
- Metso Outotec to supply Copper Solvent Extraction and electrowinning Technology to US
- Hatch announces new Membership with Propulsion Québec
- Ore Reserves of Keliber’s largest Lithium Deposit increased by 55 Percent