Mining in Europe
07 – 08 June 2017
PPS Lecture Hall Building, Aachen, Germany
It would be a great pleasure to welcoming you as a speaker or participant.
The key objective of the 2nd International Conference Mining in Europe is to share the latest developments on mining expertise, activities, developments and research in Europe and beyond. The Conference will address a series of topics. AIMS 2017 will feature invited keynote speakers, exhibitions by industry and sessions with oral and poster presentations.
The following keynote speakers have already confirmed:
- Günter Becker, Munich Re │Financial risk management in mining
- Tom Butler, International Council on Mining and Metals │Improving the social and environmental performance of the mining and metals industry
- Olaf Enger, Miro │ The German pit and quarry industry
- Gerd Kübler, K+S │ Challenges of salt and potash mining
- Peter Woods, International Atomic Energy Agency │ Uranium resources and production
The AIMS Organisation Team invites you to submit abstracts for oral presentations or scientific posters. Submissions as well as registrations should be made online via our portal. The submission period is 01 February – 01 April 2017.
Abstracts are welcome in the following theme areas:
- Mineral resources
- Mining technologies
- Responsible mining
Since the first AIMS conference on Rockbolting in Mining in the year 1987, the conference has become a regular meeting of international mining and minerals experts. We expect approximately 300 delegates from all over the world, thus you can look forward to meeting senior representatives and decision makers of academic institutions, government agencies, equipment suppliers, software providers, professionals from the mining industry and practitioners from consulting companies.
Against the background of the imperial city of Aachen, both the exhibition at the new Conference Venue „PPS Lecture Hall Building“ and the Dinner Party in the historical Coronation Hall (Townhall Aachen) will offer ample opportunity to make new contacts and renew old ones.
For further information: here
Source: Conference Organisation of AIMS, RWTH Aachen
- Investment Priority for predictive Maintenance
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine
- Resources sector pulls out all Stops to keep regions Covid-safe: QRC
- Nominations for the Hatch–CIM Mining and Minerals Project Development Safety Award are open!