On Wednesday, August 29, Rosie the 9.26 m (30.4 ft) Robbins Crossover XRE TBM made its final breakthrough in Akron, Ohio, USA.
The massive machine bored a total of 1,890 m (6,200 ft) for the City of Akron’s Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel (OCIT).
Source: The Robbins Company
- Roadmap for the Future: Hatch helps develop Port Master Plan 2050
- Metro Trial Runs begin between Dwarks and Najafgarh in New Delhi
- Lane (Salini Impregilo) ready to expand further in U.S. with new President
- Skanska to construct new Entrance to Pennsylvania Station in New York City, USA
- Kent von Maubeuge honored with Top Annual Award from ASTM International Geosynthetics Committee