On Wednesday, August 29, Rosie the 9.26 m (30.4 ft) Robbins Crossover XRE TBM made its final breakthrough in Akron, Ohio, USA.
The massive machine bored a total of 1,890 m (6,200 ft) for the City of Akron’s Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel (OCIT).
Source: The Robbins Company
- Lane (Salini Impregilo Group) wins two U.S. Contracts
- Sika übernimmt Hersteller von Betonfasern in den USA
- Sika acquires Concrete Fiber Company in the USA
- Port Houston undergoes Modernization with help from Engineering Firm, Hatch
- Parsons combines federal and Infrastructure Units to create agile, market-responsive Business Structure