On Wednesday, August 29, Rosie the 9.26 m (30.4 ft) Robbins Crossover XRE TBM made its final breakthrough in Akron, Ohio, USA.
The massive machine bored a total of 1,890 m (6,200 ft) for the City of Akron’s Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel (OCIT).
Source: The Robbins Company
- Robbins Crossover TBM “Rosie” flexes her Muscle
- Groundbreaking of Historic Long Island Rail Road Third Track
- MTA opens new Subway Station at World Trade Center in New York
- Beumer Group erhält Auftrag für vier Meilen Förderbandanlage in USA
- International Tunnel Boring Seminar attracted top TBM Technology Experts to Vantaa, Finland