On Wednesday, August 29, Rosie the 9.26 m (30.4 ft) Robbins Crossover XRE TBM made its final breakthrough in Akron, Ohio, USA.
The massive machine bored a total of 1,890 m (6,200 ft) for the City of Akron’s Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel (OCIT).
Source: The Robbins Company
- Salini Impregilo Consortium wins Naples-Bari High-Speed Railway Project
- Brenner Base Tunnel: The TBM known as “Flavia” is on its Way
- Start der Tunnelbohrmaschine Flavia im Brenner-Basistunnel
- Mühlhäuser’s first fully electric Service Vehicle the MSVe successfully completes first Job in the Netherlands
- Normet introduces new Technologies for sustainable and green Mining and invests into Factory Expansion in Finland