On Wednesday, August 29, Rosie the 9.26 m (30.4 ft) Robbins Crossover XRE TBM made its final breakthrough in Akron, Ohio, USA.
The massive machine bored a total of 1,890 m (6,200 ft) for the City of Akron’s Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel (OCIT).
Source: The Robbins Company
- First Tower Crane arrives as HS2 prepares to demolish Euston Towers
- Ore Production at Endomines’ Friday Gold Mine in Idaho, USA, has started
- Hochtief builds 14-kilometer Power Supply Tunnel in Stockholm
- Lane (Salini Impregilo) wins two North Carolina Highway Contracts
- Bauer Maschinen Group sells Diesel Hammer Product Line