On Wednesday, August 29, Rosie the 9.26 m (30.4 ft) Robbins Crossover XRE TBM made its final breakthrough in Akron, Ohio, USA.
The massive machine bored a total of 1,890 m (6,200 ft) for the City of Akron’s Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel (OCIT).
Source: The Robbins Company
- Flatiron secures Contract for Critical Infrastructure Project in Washington
- Appointment of new CEO of Endomines AB
- Brenner Base Tunnel: Salini Impregilo completes 70% of Southern Lot Tunnelling
- Ed Santamaria starts as President and CEO of Normet
- TLT-Turbo On-site Test Lab advances Ventilation Product Quality