The Amberg Group appointed Mr. Svein G. Vatslid as the new Managing Director of Amberg Technologies Ltd.
Svein G. Vatslid has over the last several years managed international and regional business units and sales organizations for electrical, mechanical and software products for global companies – similar to the technology fields in which Amberg Technologies operates. He brings along profound experience and know-how in the development and expansion of markets and knows the key markets of Amberg Technologies from his own experience.
The Amberg Groupt is convinced that Svein G. Vatslid - together with our employees, customers and partners - will guide the company into the future with competence, dedication and success.
Source: Amberg Group
- Costain Chief Executive becomes the 154th President of the ICE
- Coffey appoints two Team Leaders in Brisbane
- Sika acquires Concrete Fiber Company in the USA
- Fugro’s geotechnical Talent and Project Performance recognised at Drilling Industry Awards
- ABB adds new digital Options to integrate and control electrical Systems for Mining Customers