Anglo American plc (“Anglo American”) announces the sale of
its Eskom-tied domestic thermal coal operations in South Africa to a wholly owned subsidiary of Seriti Resources Holdings Proprietary Limited (“Seriti”), a company majority owned by historically disadvantaged South Africans (“HDSAs”) and led by a management team with extensive experience of operating and developing large coal mines in South Africa (“the Transaction”).
Source: Anglo American
- Next Project Phase of the Janina VI Shaft Hoisting project in Poland completed
- Revised Discharge Permit granted for the Engebø Project in Norway
- Investment Priority for predictive Maintenance
- Norilsk Nickel Joins Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network
- Pharmaceutical Salt – Transportation Medium for the Corona Vaccine