Anglo American plc notes the announcement by Vale S.A. on 28 December and confirms that Anglo American and Vale have had preliminary discussions about the potential to jointly develop Vale’s Serpentina iron ore resource that is contiguous to Anglo American’s integrated Minas-Rio iron ore operation in Brazil.
These discussions are preliminary in nature and there can be no certainty that any agreement will be reached or, if any agreement is reached, on the terms or scope of any such agreement.
This announcement contains inside information.
Source: Anglo American
- The Pre-Feasibility Study on Dannemora in Sweden confirms viable Possibilities for “green” Iron Ore Production
- Progress on Sustainability Standard for Mining
- South Harz Potash: Drilling commences at Ohmgebirge
- Construction and Mining Machinery Industry getting ready for bauma 2022
- thyssenkrupp opens new Service Center in Peru