The Board will include Claudio Costamagna, Sergio Erede, Daniele Gambirasio, Nicola Greco, Antonio Nuzzo, Alessandro Salini, Francesco Saverio Salini, Pietro Salini and Simonpietro Salini.
The Board of Directors of Salini Costruttori S.p.A., met yesterday, and elected, unanimously, the new Board of Directors of the Company confirming Alessandro Salini, Francesco Saverio Salini, Pietro Salini and Simonpietro Salini in the roles, while appointing, as new Board members, Claudio Costamagna, Sergio Erede, Daniele Gambirasio, Nicola Greco and Antonio Nuzzo.
The Board also appointed the new Board of Statutory Auditors, which includes Giancarlo Russo Corvace, acting as Chairman, Carmine Biancardi and Francesco Facchini, as Statutory Auditors.
These governance bodies were appointed– to be effective from the meeting of November 11, 2019 - for the 2019-2020-2021 three-year period, remaining in place until the financial statements as at December, 31, 2021 are approved.
Source: Salini Impregilo
- Brenner Base Tunnel: Italian Infrastructure Minister De Micheli visits Salini Impregilo Site at sustainable Mobility Project in Europe
- Anglo American Platinum announces that Chris Griffith is to step down as CEO
- Genoa in Italy: Completion of Piers on West Side of Riverbed in Record Time
- Balfour Beatty appoints new Managing Director to lead its regional Construction Business in the South of England
- Sandvik AB - Nomination Committee’s Proposal for Board of Directors for the 2020 Annual General Meeting