The Board will include Claudio Costamagna, Sergio Erede, Daniele Gambirasio, Nicola Greco, Antonio Nuzzo, Alessandro Salini, Francesco Saverio Salini, Pietro Salini and Simonpietro Salini.
The Board of Directors of Salini Costruttori S.p.A., met yesterday, and elected, unanimously, the new Board of Directors of the Company confirming Alessandro Salini, Francesco Saverio Salini, Pietro Salini and Simonpietro Salini in the roles, while appointing, as new Board members, Claudio Costamagna, Sergio Erede, Daniele Gambirasio, Nicola Greco and Antonio Nuzzo.
The Board also appointed the new Board of Statutory Auditors, which includes Giancarlo Russo Corvace, acting as Chairman, Carmine Biancardi and Francesco Facchini, as Statutory Auditors.
These governance bodies were appointed– to be effective from the meeting of November 11, 2019 - for the 2019-2020-2021 three-year period, remaining in place until the financial statements as at December, 31, 2021 are approved.
Source: Salini Impregilo
- Hatch LTK’s Julie Green among COMTO’s ‘Women Who Move the Nation’
- SSAB to convene extraordinary General Meeting due to the Resignation of the Board Chairman
- New Head Global Production in Normet's Equipment Business Line
- Glencore announces Appointment of independent Director
- Berco extends Mining Range for plus 200-ton Excavators with first-to-market Undercarriage Components