Giuseppe Campanelli has been appointed President, Minerals Services business area and a member of Metso’s Executive Team from January 2, 2020 onwards. Previously he has been a member of the Minerals Services business area management team heading Professional Services.
Kalle Sipilä has been appointed President, Pumps business area and a member of Metso’s Executive Team from January 2, 2020 onwards. Previously he has been operationally in charge of the Pumps business area in addition to his role as head of Finance and Business Control of the Minerals Services business area.
Mikko Keto, the President of Metso's Minerals Services and Pumps business areas and a member of the Metso Executive Team has terminated his employment with Metso on January 1, 2020.
"I want to congratulate Giuseppe and Kalle for their appointments and wish them welcome in the Executive Team. At the same time, I want to thank Mikko for successfully driving profitable growth while heading the Minerals Services business area," says Metso's President and CEO Pekka Vauramo.
Source: Metso Corporation
- Verstärkung der Geschäftsführung der Fischer group
- Metso to deliver a rotary Railroad Car Dumper System to CSX Transportation in the USA
- Appointment in future Metso Outotec’s Executive Team
- Metso to deliver Pressure Filters for dry Tailings Processing to Salares Norte Gold Mine Project in Chile
- Bauer AG withdraws its Forecast for the Year 2020 due to the Effects of the Corona Pandemic