Giuseppe Campanelli has been appointed President, Minerals Services business area and a member of Metso’s Executive Team from January 2, 2020 onwards. Previously he has been a member of the Minerals Services business area management team heading Professional Services.
Kalle Sipilä has been appointed President, Pumps business area and a member of Metso’s Executive Team from January 2, 2020 onwards. Previously he has been operationally in charge of the Pumps business area in addition to his role as head of Finance and Business Control of the Minerals Services business area.
Mikko Keto, the President of Metso's Minerals Services and Pumps business areas and a member of the Metso Executive Team has terminated his employment with Metso on January 1, 2020.
"I want to congratulate Giuseppe and Kalle for their appointments and wish them welcome in the Executive Team. At the same time, I want to thank Mikko for successfully driving profitable growth while heading the Minerals Services business area," says Metso's President and CEO Pekka Vauramo.
Source: Metso Corporation
- Metso celebrates First Pour for new Vadodara Foundry in India
- Anglo American Platinum announces that Chris Griffith is to step down as CEO
- Vale informs about the Capitão do Mato Dam
- LKAB: Year-end Report 2019: Strong Earnings in an uncertain Market
- Balfour Beatty appoints new Managing Director to lead its regional Construction Business in the South of England