Team of experts from Austria develops risk analysis using innovative methods
Austrian engineers are recognized worldwide as experts for the improvement and optimisation of railways in all sorts of difficult terrain not only limited to Alpine regions. At the end of January 2018 specialists from Geoconsult and Georesearch from Wals/Salzburg in Austria have presented in Buenos Aires a risk analysis for the “Tren a las Nubes” which has been developed in very short time at low expenditure using innovative modern methods. The risk analysis provides a well-founded basis for future investments in Argentina’s rail-infrastructure and is an important contribution to the economic development and improvement of living conditions in the North-western region of Argentina.
- Fugro wins Pre-construction Site Investigation for HS2’s Chilterns Tunnel and Colne Valley Viaduct in UK
- Pöyry awarded with Owner's Engineering Services Assignment for Nam Kong 3 Hydro Power Plant in Laos
- Endomines’ Friday Mine Project in Idaho, USA, reaching anticipated Milestones
- Update of Crossrail Board Appointments
- Seabed Geosolutions secures 4D Monitoring Survey Contract in Deepwater Gulf of Mexico