Team of experts from Austria develops risk analysis using innovative methods
Austrian engineers are recognized worldwide as experts for the improvement and optimisation of railways in all sorts of difficult terrain not only limited to Alpine regions. At the end of January 2018 specialists from Geoconsult and Georesearch from Wals/Salzburg in Austria have presented in Buenos Aires a risk analysis for the “Tren a las Nubes” which has been developed in very short time at low expenditure using innovative modern methods. The risk analysis provides a well-founded basis for future investments in Argentina’s rail-infrastructure and is an important contribution to the economic development and improvement of living conditions in the North-western region of Argentina.
- Sika opens Plant in Guatemala and strengthens Presence in Central America
- Lane (Salini Impregilo) wins two North Carolina Highway Contracts
- Deutsche Bahn awards first two Contracts for main Construction Works on Munich’s second Trunk Line
- Fugro generates Cost Saving with award-winning ROV Deployment Technique
- Implenia adjusts Outlook for 2018 financial Year